S190 Mobile Rinser
The S190 Mobile Rinser is an extremely adaptable, high capacity Mobile Washing Unit.
Available as a tracked or wheeled unit, the S190 comes complete with up to 3 side conveyors and split catch box for up to 4 grades of aggregates and 2 grades of sand.
The S190 Rinser’s fast set up and relocation abilities, make it ideal for contractors and hire fleets. As two machines in one, the S190 Rinser can be easily converted to dry screen mode.
It comes complete with large capacity 15′ hopper, remote control tipping grid, feed conveyor, and a 20′ x 5′ heavy duty, high energy rinser screen box.
- Single or double deck live head
- Crusher chute
- Multiple catch box divisions plate choices
- 2 or 3 deck
The S190 Rinser is the ultimate choice for a variety of applications worldwide.
- Fast set up time
- Low cost set up - no crane hire required
- Easily converted to dry screen mode
- 8 independenty controlled spray bars on each deck delivering s bar/29psi of water pressure at each nozzle
- Dual power option
- Extra coupling facility to run additional equipment such as McCloskey Sand Screws and stackers
- Polyurethane or woven wire screen media options
The partnership between McCloskey and Caterpillar has resulted in a positive outcome not only for the country itself in its recovery efforts, but also for the 512RET’s with their proven…Read full story
A demo, factory visit, and good sales service sold John Schivito on a McCloskey spread for his new yard. A-Jon Construction owner John Schivito was so impressed by a demonstration…Read full story
Customers like Duivenvoorden Haulage, based in Innisfil, Ontario, understand the power and the practicality of filling quarries with McCloskey. They have a fleet of McCloskey equipment at work in three…Read full story