McCloskey now has a high capacity, powerful and reliable universal feeder in its line-up.
Designed by Paschal McCloskey, the UF1200 is suited particularly to topsoil, compost, mulch and landscape products but can significantly enhance production levels across multiple applications. Available tracked or wheeled, the bin feeder is portable and versatile and can be transported easily from site to site.
- 1200mm (48″) wide feed conveyor
- 10.01 m3 (13.09 yd3)high capacity hopper
- Choice of remote control tipping grid or live head
- Track or wheel mobile
- 48″ integrated stockpiling conveyor
- Powerful Cat® C3.4 (75 Hp/56 kW) Diesel Engine
- Easy to move from site to site, with fast setup time
- Ground level access for ease of maintenance and service
Customers like Duivenvoorden Haulage, based in Innisfil, Ontario, understand the power and the practicality of filling quarries with McCloskey. They have a fleet of McCloskey equipment at work in three…Read full story
The partnership between McCloskey and Caterpillar has resulted in a positive outcome not only for the country itself in its recovery efforts, but also for the 512RET’s with their proven…Read full story
A demo, factory visit, and good sales service sold John Schivito on a McCloskey spread for his new yard. A-Jon Construction owner John Schivito was so impressed by a demonstration…Read full story