CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
McCloskey International’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our employees, our communities, society, and stewardship of the environment. It represents our values and our commitment to uphold these values.
This policy applies to our employees, company and its subsidiaries.
- Honours its internal policies
- Keeps every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
McCloskey International conducts business with integrity and respect to human rights. We promote:
- Health and Safety
- Respect toward our customers
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Our company recognizes the need for to protect the environment. Protecting our environment is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing garbage and using chemical substances.
We ensure that we:
- Are committed to the health and safety of our employees and community
- Ensure all safeguards are in place to avoid injury or harm, following the guidelines of regulatory bodies.
- Are respectful of our First Nations.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and abide by all fair labour practices. We ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labor).
Donations and aid
Our company makes monetary donations in support of local and national fund-raising initiatives. These donations aim to:
- Serve the community in a tangible and direct manner.
- Assist those in need.
Preserving the environment
As a company that is involved in the handling and processing of the earth’s resources, our company is committed protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- Ongoing assessment of our product’s environmental impact
- Engagement in the programs and policies implemented by governments around the world
- Recycling and Conserving energy
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies, e.g. Eco-Mode on our crushers
McCloskey invests in R&D. Our business is built on gathering and acting on the feedback we receive from around the world. This allows us to gain from new ideas and continuously improve. It also gives insight into new ways to leverage our CSR.
As a company we are committed to upholding the standards consistent with this CSR. Our policies are reviewed annually to ensure that we as a company are engaged in a meaningful way within our global communities.
- Integrity: We approach all our business dealings with an open and honest approach. We are accountable to for achieving our goals while protecting our reputation and assets.
- Respect: We provide a safe and healthy environment for our team members. We treat all people with dignity and respect. We value the differences in people’s thinking, backgrounds and cultures. We are committed to diversity
- Improvement: We continuously search for new and better ways of doing things. We challenge the status quo and require stretch goals. We work across boundaries to achieve common goals.
- Customer First: We work to serve the needs of our customers. We listen to their business needs and challenges and work with them to develop the best solution for them.
- Citizenship: We are good global citizens. We are stewards of the environment and the communities where we live. We are committed to contributing to the world we live in.